Menu Orizzontale MirrorUponTheWall: My T-shirt life is a circus by Tomas Lanza

martedì 13 dicembre 2011

My T-shirt life is a circus by Tomas Lanza

Twiggy


Buon martedì a tutti!

Lo scorso settembre come vi raccontavo qui, ero stata alla sfilata organizzata dal portale Binf a Milano, uno dei marchi sulla passerella era proprio My t-shirt life is a circus con le sue ironiche e allo stesso tempo originalissime t-shirts...
Questi che vedrete quì sotto sono alcuni nuovi modelli della collezione invernale.




Good tuesday to all of you!
Last september as I told you here, I went to Binf's fashion show in Milan where one of brands on catwalk was properly My t-shirt life is a circus with his ironic and at the same time original t-shirts...
These you can see here are some new models of winter collection.





Steve Jobs

I'm a blog star





Questa è la mia preferita!!!!
This is my favourite one!!!!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento